Are you visiting the UK for a holiday or business trip?
If you’re visiting the UK for a short holiday, you may need to apply for a Visitor visa. Likewise, if you are coming to the UK for short-term business, you can take advantage of either the Standard Visitor visa or the Permitted Paid Engagement visa. We will ensure you apply for the correct one!
How we handle Visitor visas
- First, we will assess your visa eligibility based on the activities you intend to undertake during your stay in the UK.
- Our team will liaise with any UK-based organisations you will be affiliated with to ensure that we have all the paperwork required to apply for the appropriate visa.
- Finally, we will submit the application for you and follow up on it to make sure that you don’t miss a single day of your holiday or business trip!
Looking to stay longer than a holiday?
If you are planning to stay in the UK with your family for over six months, you will need to apply for a Family visa. Whether you’re joining your partner, a dependent, the spouse of a UK/EU national, or looking to bring your spouse and children here, we can help. Our team is committed to ensuring that your family is reunited and settled as smoothly as possible.
As with any visa process, the success of your application depends on several factors, including the documentation you provide, your knowledge of the English language, your current visa status, and in some cases, your private life.
We provide a range of services to help demystify the process of applying for a Visitor visa
- Reviewing your situation and identifying the best way to get your application approved
- Helping you gather the documentation required to submit a successful application
- In cases where your visa status changes (death of a spouse, divorce, extension of visit, completion of education), we will guide you through the process of switching over to or from a family visa