Are you an educational organisation currently sponsoring international students?
The popularity of studying in the UK, from young people across the world, is ever increasing and for academic institutions to take advantage of the demand they must be a Tier 4 sponsor. The formal sponsorship process can be confusing, but we will liaise directly with your student immigration office so that your international students will have a smooth transition.
We have a variety of services available to you
- Processing paperwork to help you issue students’ Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) quickly and efficiently
- Determining applicants’ eligibility for an Academic Technology Approval Scheme (ATAS), if they are pursuing science, engineering, and technology course
- Taking your applicants through any screening, interviewing, or government registrations that they must finalise before and during the visa process, so they arrive at the start of the term with complete documentation
- Helping you renew your Tier 4 licence every four years as required
Is your academic institution looking to offer courses to international students for the first time?
If you are an education provider exploring the option of obtaining the Tier 4 Sponsor Licence, we can guide you expertly through the paperwork.
Here’s how we can help
- We partner with your institution to facilitate your application for a licence as a Tier 4 General or Tier 4 Child sponsor
- During the Probationary Sponsor period, we ensure that you will successfully demonstrate your commitment to your sponsorship duties
- As a new sponsor, we help you apply for and pass your annual Basic Compliance Assessment so that you can retain your licence
Has your academic institution surrendered or had its licence revoked?
If so, we are here to get you right back on the Tier 4 sponsor list.
Our action plan may include
- Clarifying and helping you plan to implement the educational quality standards required to receive and maintain the licence
- Ensuring that all of your key personnel are fulfilling their professional duties, as well as complying with immigration rules
- Guiding you through the reapplication process, in the case of any civil penalties or fines being levied against your institution