Are you looking to study in the UK?
Embarking on an educational journey in the UK is an exciting experience that will open the doors to endless opportunities. Whether you are planning to attend a boarding school, university, or a post-graduate programme, we will provide all the assistance you need to easily complete the paperwork for a student visa, leaving you to focus on adjusting to your new life and concentrating on your course of study.
Tier 4 Student visas are subject to approval, based on a points-based system (PBS) and you will have to be sponsored by an educational institution that has a Tier 4 Sponsor Licence. Your ability to cover course fees and living expenses, as well as your previous immigration history will also be factors in the decision whether to approve your visa application.
How we can help you obtain a student visa
- Obtaining a Tier 4 Student visa for a person over 17 years of age, taking a full-time course for longer than six months.
- Navigating the Short-Term Student visa process for applicants attending a short course or planning to study in the UK for less than six months.
- Applying for a Tier 4 Child Student visa, for candidates between 4 and 17 years of age who wish to attend a primary or secondary school in the UK.
- Helping you bring a family member or dependent to live with you, while you complete your course of study.
Do you want somewhere to rent while studying?
If, while studying, you are planning to rent accommodation that is not student housing provided by your educational organisation, you will be asked to provide documents proving you have the right to rent and are allowed to reside in the UK.
We can guide you through the process by
- Gathering and organising the documentation proving you have permission to reside in the UK
- Liaising with your agent or landlord and reviewing tenancy contracts
- Ensuring that all required documents are up to date in the case of renewing a tenancy contract
Switching from a Student visa to a Work visa
You’ve got your degree – now it’s time to work!
After completing your studies, you may have an opportunity to begin a career right here in the UK. Don’t get overwhelmed by having to apply for a new visa, instead you can rely on our expert advice.
We can help you explore your options
- Tier 4 Doctorate Extension Scheme: helping you get work experience while completing your degree, without needing advance sponsorship from employers
- Switching from a Tier 4 to a Tier 2 visa once you have received a job offer, a process which is much less time consuming if initiated while you are still in the UK
- Transitioning to a business investor/entrepreneur visa helping to ensure your plan to start your own business isn’t derailed by red tape
- Other routes into employment: Tier 5 temporary worker visas, UK ancestry applications, or special applications for exceptional talent as a leader within your field