Have you been offered work in the UK?
Whether you are just beginning your career or taking the next step up in your industry, you may need to apply for a Skilled Worker visa to work in the UK legally.
We can guide you through every stage of your entry into the UK workforce by
- Ensuring you receive a job offer that matches your qualifications
- Working directly with your employer to obtain sponsorship
- Submitting your visa application paperwork and following it up until you receive your Skilled Worker visa
Are you switching jobs?
You may need to submit a new Skilled Worker visa application if you are changing jobs. Your new employer will have to issue a Certificate of Sponsorship for you, under which you can apply for a new visa. We can further clarify the conditions under which you must change your visa, as well as helping you to understand the process.
Help with securing rented accommodation in the UK
If you are planning to move to a new residence, your landlord will request documents to prove that you are allowed to reside in the UK.
We can help by
- Gathering and organising documentation proving you have permission to reside in the UK
- Liaising with your agent or landlord and reviewing tenancy contracts
- Ensuring that all required documents are up to date in the case of renewing a tenancy contract
Visiting the UK on a business trip?
If you are visiting the UK for short-term business, you can take advantage of either the standard Visitor visa or the Permitted Paid Engagement visa. We will ensure you apply for the correct one!
Under certain circumstances, you may be able to obtain work in the UK without sponsorship. These include entry as a Sole Representative of an Overseas Business; media employees on long-term assignments; applicants seeking an Innovator/Start-up visa; and more.
Securing your immigration status under these circumstances can be daunting, but our team can expertly clarify the steps you need to take by
- Guiding you through the process of applying for Sole Representative or Innovator/Start-up visas
- Ensuring that all your paperwork is up to date in order to avoid penalties
- Monitoring your eligibility status for any changes that may require you to seek out sponsorship from a PBS (points-based system) licence-holding organisation