Are you looking to settle as a family or married couple in the UK?
Whether you’re joining your partner, a dependent, the spouse of a UK/EU national, or looking to bring your spouse and children here, we can help. Our team is committed to ensuring that your family is reunited and settled as smoothly as possible.
If you are a UK citizen or a person with UK settled status and are engaged to be married to a person from outside the UK and the European Economic Area (EEA), your partner may apply for a Fiancé visa in order to join you in the UK. You must have the intention of getting married within the six month period of the visa.
As with any visa process, the success of your application depends on several factors, including the documentation you provide, your knowledge of the English language, your current visa status, and in some cases, your private life.
We provide a range of services to help demystify the application process
- Reviewing your situation and identifying the best way to get your application approved
- Helping you gather the documentation required to submit a successful application
- In cases where your visa status changes (death of a spouse, divorce, extension of visit, completion of education), we will guide you through the process of switching over to or from a family visa
Are you a European Economic Area (EEA) citizen?
If you are coming from any country in the EEA, you currently do not need a visa to study or work in the UK. However, with Brexit, uncertainty about studying and working in the UK is widespread. We have the resources to keep you informed about any policy changes that may affect you.
Our team can provide the following services
- Establishing your eligibility for “settled status” in the UK
- Helping students and young people access educational institutions, even after the UK has left the EU
- Keeping you up to date with policies affecting tuition fees and your ability to access loans and grants