The application time of a Cypriot citizenship is one of the shortest among others and can often be done in three months. Compared to other investment visas, the Cypriot citizenship by investment provides a fast and efficient solution to obtaining a second passport.
- No language requirements
- Excellent education system as well as first-rate health care
- The right to live, work, and study in all 27 EU countries
- Fast-track procedure. Approval of citizenship application within three months
- Full citizenship and passports are granted to the applicant and included family members (dependents)
- Visa-free travel to over 170 countries around the world
The benefits of second citizenship in Cyprus explained…
What are the investment options?
Invest at least €2.15 million in one of the following:
- Real estate, infrastructure or land development projects or construction of buildings
- Purchase, participation or formation of Cypriot companies and businesses
- Financial assets of Cypriot organisations or companies
- Combination of the above as long as the amount of investment totals at a minimum of €2.15 million
The applicant's name cannot be on the list of persons whose property is ordered to be frozen within the EU.
One visit to Cyprus is required every seven years along with basic requirements like a clean criminal record and a valid passport.