Offered by the Commonwealth of Dominica, the Dominica Citizenship Investment Programme is one of the most affordable and flexible in the world. In 1993, the Dominican government waived the requirement to reside in Dominica, making the attractive citizenship easier to be obtained.
- One of the oldest and most trusted citizenship by investment programmes
- Visa-free travel to around 120 countries
- The right to live, work, and study in all 28 EU countries
- Minimal taxation with no wealth, gift, inheritance, foreign income or capital gains tax
- Full rights to live and work in Dominica
- There is no need to reside in Dominica before or after citizenship is granted
What are the investment options?
- Real estate
Invest a minimum of USD 200,000, which must be held for at least five years
- Government fund
For single applicant, make a non-refundable USD100,000 contribution to a government fund. USD200,000 for a family of four
The only additional requirement is that you need to pass the due-diligence background check.